Cloudbeds API provides a RESTful interface with JSON-formatted responses to use many of Cloudbeds PMS’ data: guest, reservation, transactions, rooms etc. Our API uses OAuth 2.0 to allow both read and write access to property and guest data.
Most up to date API documentation can be found here: https://hotels.cloudbeds.com/api/docs/
HTTPS: Our API requires HTTPS. We'll respond with an appropriate error if you're not using it.
Request Format: HTTP GET and POST (Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded)
Response Format: JSON
Response Header: X-Request-ID is added to response headers in calls with the intent of accelerating support.
The Cloudbeds API requires the following rate limits for best experience. Exceeding these limits may result in a temporary suspension of your API credentials. If this occurs, we will notify you directly via email. Once you confirm you have adjusted your integration's rate intervals, we will then reactivate your credentials.
Properties and Associations
Our limit for properties and associations are the same:
5 requests per second
Our limit for technology partners is
10 requests per second
When requesting an access token, your application must define the scopes to which it will have permission to access. This is beneficial for both partners and users for a few reasons:
- Shows to Cloudbeds' users clearly what actions your application wants to execute
- Prevent unexpected behavior from your application
- Increases user's confidence in your application, because he knows that it will not do anything beyond the granted permissions.
The required scope for each method is described in the documentation, and your application can handle and request multiple scopes in a single request, and both access and refresh tokens will be limited to the scopes requested initially. If a new scope is required for your application to work correctly, a new user authorization request is needed.
As per OAuth definition, multiple scopes should be separated by space character. All new integrations must define the scopes in use by the application.
|scope (optional)||String||List of scopes required by the application (space-separated).|
All API calls, parameters and returns that use date and/or time types should use the formats described below:
- Date - Date descriptor, in format yyyy-mm-dd (4-digit year, 2-digit month, 2-digit day, separated by hyphens).
- Time - Time descriptor, in format hh:mm:ss (2-digit 24-hour format, 2-digit minute, 2-digit second, separated by colons).
- DateTime - Date and time descriptor, in format described above, separated by space.
Have questions or problems? Contact us at: email@example.com. Send us the value for X-Request-ID (added to the header response), this helps us to accelerate your support.
Important Note: Reporting API https://api.cloudbeds.com/datainsights is available to Data Insights Cloudbeds Property Users only as indicated below.
- For all customers with Cloudbeds Insights we are launching API endpoints to obtain data available in the Insights tool and access it in another system.
- Custom reports are all reports created in Insights by property users that can be found under Saved reports. Stock reports are all reports added by default by Cloudbeds in the Cloudbeds Reports section.
- The report ID can be seen in the URL.
- The available endpoints are as follow and included in the following documentation https://api.cloudbeds.com/datainsights
Please sign in to leave a comment.