Development and certification has been done. Hard work is behind you, now the time is to reap the benefits!
Submit your high-quality marketing material here and we'll use it spread the word.
Note: Once you submit content, Cloudbeds reserves the right to modify to comply with our listing guidelines.
How does Cloudbeds promote our partners?
We make sure that your integration is visible to as many customers as possible!
- We list you in our in-app Marketplace, which is the one stop shop for all of our integrations.
- We list you on our Integrations Webpage, which features a helpful and highly trafficked list of our partner integrations.
- We may include you in our monthly newsletter or any other promotional material from time to time.
- We'll list you on our support page. It drives quite a few leads.
- We'll share the knowledge with our internal teams.
- There's more! Contact us for additional marketing opportunities.
What we need from you?
We need you to submit your high-quality marketing material here
Read ahead to understand some requirements better.
Before you can certify you'll need to completely fill out the App Details page. Here's some guides on how to fill the content for it.
- Briefly describe what makes your app unique or important. What is the primary feature or benefit your customers see? Do not list the app name and application category as that is already part of your listing
- Bad: Check in online
- Good: Save time at the front desk by letting guests check-in before they arrive
Feature Bullet Points
- Describe each feature in context of the user, process involved, or benefit provided. Avoid listing technical features or repeating features
- Bad: Document Scanner
- Good: Guests can scan ID documents automatically into Cloudbeds before check-in
- Bring the features to life with a short and compelling narrative that shows how your platform help drive a specific objective (e.g.,more revenue, lower costs, more reviews, etc.). Avoid introducing features not already listed or simply repeating the features.
- Bad: Your guest will be able to Check-In Online in your hotel through your website. Also they will be able to book activities, restaurants, shuttles, or any other services. All the data will be sent to Cloudbeds.
- Good: Reduce wait times at the front desk by letting your guests check-in before they arrive. Guest information is automatically synced with Cloudbeds which saves your staff time and reduces errors. Along with saving time, upsell your guests to drive incremental revenue and improve their stay.
Landing page is a webpage hosted on your website and it promotes your integration with Cloudbeds. It has a sign-up form so we can send you leads.
Get inspired by some really cool examples!
Walkthrough video is a video hosted on YouTube, Vimeo or Wistia and it shows how does your integration with Cloudbeds work.
Check out these fine examples...
The Percentage Company: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOPFai0clkM
How can you promote your integration with Cloudbeds?
Partners that see the most success with their Cloudbeds integration actively invest in their own marketing efforts. Similar to our process, your integration with Cloudbeds should not be widely publicized until you have passed certification and have entered the Pilot phase. See list below of best practices we expect our partners to fulfill:
- Listing on your public integrations directory or partners page
- Integration Launch communications to your customers and followers (e.g., press release, blog post, social media)
- Dedicated partner landing page that describes your integration with Cloudbeds (see marketing requirements list)
- Listing in your in-app integrations directory
- Overview of the Cloudbeds integration in your sales team training and company marketing collateral
- Post Launch Updates - On-going marketing promoting new enhancements that are available to Cloudbeds customers.