There are quite a few useful methods available in our API which can be used by a reputation management app to get guest details. Various scenarios are possible. We've identified most commonly used methods.
Pre-arrival guest communication
- A guest hasn't arrived yet to the property. Use getReservations with parameters
checkInToto see the arrivals for any period.
- You may also subscribe to our Webhooks to receive a notification when a new reservation was created.
In-house guest communication
- A guest is staying at the property. Get the reservation and guest data getReservations with parameter
- You may also subscribe to our Webhooks to receive a notification when a reservation changes thatus to checked_in.
Post-departure guest communication
- A guest is scheduled to depart on a specific date. To get guest and reservation data of departing guests use getReservations with parameters
checkedOutToTo get reservations/guests that have been checked out add parameter
- You may also subscribe to our Webhooks to receive a notification when a reservation changes thatus to checked_out.
Posting notes (reviews, feedback etc.) into myfrontdesk reservations
- To post a reservation note use postReservationNote or if the note applies specifically to a guest post a guest note with postGuestNote. Notes can be posted regardless of the reservation status.
Send emails from myfrontdesk
- Use /postEmailTemplate to create an email template with the same custom field. Myfrondesk will send out the email to the guest.
- Use the /postEmailShedule to schedule the template either based on the reservation status change or a date.
Guest communication category certification mandatory requirements*
- Use getReservations with the parameters indicated above depending on if pre / during or post communication (at least one of them).*
- You may also subscribe to our Webhooks to receive a notification when a new reservation was created.*
Please sign in to leave a comment.