In our efforts during the month of September we added a few minor changes to Cloudbeds Technology Partner Accounts:
- “App Marketing Page” field added to App Details page of Partner Accounts. This URL will be accessible on an app’s page in the App Directory under the button “Learn more”.
- Support article can be added in 4 languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian. When an article in only 1 language is present, it will still show in App Directory for other languages.
- Permission for App Details was added to the Roles. This makes it easy to share the account with employees that aren't supposed to have access to App Details page.
- We’ve removed most of the Introduction text from the API documentation because most of that content can now be found in the Integrations Portal. Digging around is highly recommended!
- In order to prevent passing Credit Card Details through custom fields in the API, we’ve added a validation check that rejects 16 digit sets of numerals using the Luhn algorithm for detecting credit cards. Also the field won't allow terms like "card", "payment", "credit".
New methods and changes
||Returns all transactions and payment allocations.
||Allows email template to be created.
||New fields in the response: startDate, endDate, adults, children, balance due
|getReservation & getReservations
||Now returns a rooms array in guestList, which should be empty if there are no assigned rooms
||If the request parameter reservationID is used, then all transactions assigned to that reservation will show regardless of creation date.
||Methods that pass PII will now show response field isAnonimized if the data has been removed from MFD by the user.
Please sign in to leave a comment.