Property can manage transactions, from within MFD or through partner app. Payment allocation, currently, can only be done in MFD.
One way synchronization
- To see the currency and time zone use getHotelDetails. (*)
- To see which payment methods are allowed for the property account use getPaymentMetods.
- To see which taxes and fees are set up and what is the value use getTaxesAndFees.
- To see which items (product and services) property is selling aside from reservations and understand inventory structure in Cloudbeds use getItems and getItemCategories.
Transactions and Reservations Data
- To see the bill to data use getReservation.
- To see all credits and debits posted into Cloudbeds folio use getTransactions. (* Option 1)
- To see outstanding balances and create an invoice use getReservationInvoiceInformation (* Option 2)
(*) Certification Mandatory Requirements
- To upload the tax invoice back into Cloudbeds, use postGovernmentReceipt to send the URL for the invoice file (PDF/XML) to be saved (and viewed by the property) in myfrontdesk. *
A PDF is mandatory and XML or other data file is optional (even when the tax invoice is in XML format).*
Any credit notes related to a Cloudbeds reservation (even if issued within your system) should be posted to Cloudbeds with postGovernmentReceipt.
- It is recommended to use postReservationNote to add a note with the status of the invoice processing with the Authorities, including any official confirmation IDs (if available).
(*) Certification Mandatory Requirements.
Missing a method to fully sync your product? We'd love to hear from you.
Click here to submit your requests.