App Integration PBX / Hotspot / TV (And other Systems)
- Use getReservations with parameters
CheckOutToto get reservations for your specific purpose. e.g. Today's arrivals, today's departures.*
- Use postCustomItem with
subreservationIDparameter to post a charge for an item into myfrontdesk reservation for the any of the below systems in use. *
(*) App Integration Category Certification Mandatory Requirements.
- To post a reservation note use postReservationNote to record a reference related to the guest (Optional)
PBX / Hotspot / TV (And other Systems) Use cases
- PBX: Pull reservations and guest details for the purpose of using the telephone, all calls made are posted into the PMS with corresponding charges for billing at checkout.
- Hotspot: Access to captive portal and internet charges to be posted to Cloudbeds folio for billing at checkout.
- TV: Welcome message based on guest name and language, TV charges are added to Cloubeds folio for billing at checkout.
- Noise and Occupancy Monitoring: Pull reservations and guest details for the purpose of sending warnings to the guest.
Please sign in to leave a comment.